Swaddle to Sleep Cotton Baby Swaddle Wrap
There is significant research to suggest that newborn babies will sleep better and for longer if they are swaddled. Our swaddle to Sleep is so snug it helps recreate the security and comfort of the womb. The snug upper body wrap swaddles your baby, helping to prevent startle reflex without restricting their lower body. This ensures hips and legs have enough room to move naturally, promoting ‘hip health’ and helping to prevent Hip Dysplasia, which is acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
It is so easy to use, with its baby safe velcro adjustable wraps means baby can stay swaddled as they grow.
Cotton swaddle wrap for newborn
- Easily wraps and swaddles your baby for a peaceful night's sleep
- Recreates the comforting security of the womb
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute for allowing natural hip & leg movement, helping to prevent Hip Dysplasia.
- Ancient practice - wrap and swaddle your baby for a peaceful night's sleep
- 1.0 Tog rating which means it is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C.
- Cosy swaddling - recreates the comforting security of the womb
- 100% soft cotton - delicate with your baby's skin
- Helps to prevent startle reflex - one of the main reasons your baby wakes during the night
- Designed to last - adjustable wings to grow with your baby
How to swaddle
1. Place Baby in the swaddle
2. Tuck wing from one side to the other making sure it is under the chin and over the arms
3. Wrap the other wing, ensuring the mouth and nose is not covered. The wrapping should not be too tight and should allow plenty of room for legs to bend and move freely.
For easy changing
Pull the front of the swaddle down to gain access for changing without the need to un-swaddle your baby. Then tuck the front of the swaddle back under the wings securely, ensuring that there is still room for the legs to bend comfortably.
Made with 100% soft breathable cotton.
Swaddle to Sleep Baby Swaddle wrap size: 100cm width - from wrap end to end, 30cm width - for main body, 58cm full length and Tog rating: 0.5
To Swaddle (Fig 1, 2 & 3)
1. Place Baby in Swaddle
2. Tuck wing from one side to the other making sure it is under chin and over arms
3. Wrap other wing, ensuring the mouth and nose is not covered. Wrapping should not be too tight and allow plenty of room for legs to bend and move freely.
For Diaper Changing (Fig 4, 5 & 6)
Pull the front of the swaddle down to gain access to change a diaper without the need to un-swaddle your baby. Then tuck the front of the swaddle back under the wings securely, ensuring that there is still room for legs to bend comfortably.
IMPORTANT! KEEP FOR FURTHER REFERENCE
Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions may cause serious injuries to your child.
ï Ensure the wings do not cover the infant's mouth or nose and that the wings are wrapped below the chin.
ï Discontinue use of product if the fastenings are damaged.
ï Swaddling does not need to be tight to be effective therefore ensure your baby is not rigidly wrapped and has enough room to bend their legs to help prevent hip dyslplasia.
ï Be aware of room temperature and clothing to ensure baby does not overheat.
ï Always place your baby to sleep on their back.
ï Check your crib meets safety standards and use a properly fitted mattress and sheet.
ï Do not use this product once your baby can roll over onto their tummy.
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton
Please follow the instructions below.
Machine washable. Do not mix light and dark colours. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature.