Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector for Cot
Our cotton waterproof mattress protectors for cots are soft, luxurious, breathable, and absorbent, offering complete protection for your baby's mattress. Made with a 100% brushed cotton top layer and a thermoplastic polyurethane waterproof under layer, it has 360° elastic for secure fitting. An easy, practical and discreet way of guarding against unexpected leaks and spills and avoiding a wet and damaged mattress.
Machine washable, it can be dried either on the washing line or in a tumble dryer and is suitable for babies from age 0+ months.
ClevaMama mattress protectors are available in sizes for crib, cot, cot bed, single, small double, double and king beds.
Like all ClevaMama products, quality is at the heart of each product we make and the mattress protector for your baby's cot is no different. It is designed to help in ensuring a peaceful and restful night's sleep for your baby, while keeping your little one, dry, fresh and comfortable.
Cotton Waterproof Fitted Mattress features include:
- 100% Waterproof - with breathable internal membrane to perfectly block all types of leaks and spills
- Ultra-soft feel - Fitted brushed sheet made with cotton fabric for high absorbency and an ultra-delicate protection for your baby's sensitive skin
- Anti-allergy - completely waterproof mattress protects against dust mites, mould, pollen and common allergens
- Deep Elastic skirts - Easy to fit which stays in position all day and night thanks to its elastic skirts
- Available in the following sizes:
- Crib - 90 x 40 x 20 cm
- Cot - 60 x 120 x 25 cm
- Cot Bed - 70 x 140 x 25 cm
- Single Bed - 90 x 190 x 35 cm
- Small Double - 120 x 190 x 30 cm
- Double - 135 x 190 x 30 cm
- King - 150 x 200 x 30 cm
Cot Waterproof Mattress Protector is easy to clean, machine wash and tumble dryer safe, refer to care instructions.
Fabric composition:100% Cotton surface & 100% Thermoplastic polyurethane lining
Please follow the instructions below.
Machine washable. Do not mix light and dark colours. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature.