Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector for Cot Bed
Our cotton waterproof mattress protectors are soft, luxurious, breathable and absorbent, offering complete protection for your baby's mattress. Made with a 100% brushed cotton top layer and a thermoplastic polyurethane waterproof under layer, it has 360° elastic for secure fitting. An easy, practical and discreet way of guarding against unexpected leaks and spills and avoiding a wet and damaged mattress.
Machine washable, the mattress protector can be dried either on the washing line or in a tumble dryer and is suitable for babies from 0+ months.
ClevaMama mattress protectors are available in sizes for crib, cot, cot bed, single, small double, double and king.
Like all ClevaMama products, quality is at the heart of each product we make. Our mattress protectors for cot beds are no different, being designed to help to ensure a peaceful and restful night's sleep, keeping your little one dry, fresh and comfortable.
Cot Bed Waterproof Mattress Protector features include:
- 100% Waterproof - with breathable internal membrane that perfectly blocks all types of leaks and spills
- Ultra-soft feel - Fitted brushed sheet made with cotton fabric for high absorbency and an ultra-delicate protection for your baby's sensitive skin
- Anti-allergy - complete waterproof mattress protector guards against dust mites, mould, pollen and common allergens
- Fittted with deep, easy to fit elastic skirts which stay in position all day and night for your child's comfort
- Available in the following sizes:
- Crib - 90 x 40 x 20 cm
- Cot - 60 x 120 x 25 cm
- Cot Bed - 70 x 140 x 25 cm
- Single Bed - 90 x 190 x 35 cm
- Small Double - 120 x 190 x 30 cm
- Double - 135 x 190 x 30 cm
- King - 150 x 200 x 30 cm
The Cot Bed Waterproof Mattress Protector is easy to clean, machine wash and is tumble dryer safe. See care information for full instructions.
Fabric composition:100% Cotton surface & 100% Thermoplastic polyurethane lining
Please follow the instructions below.
Machine washable. Do not mix light and dark colours. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature.