Soother Tree Steriliser

SKU: 3000

Soother Tree Steriliser is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.

Soother Tree® Steriliser

Our multiple award-winning SootherTree® allows you to sterilise up to 6 baby soothers in only 60 seconds, safely and easily. Simply load up the SootherTree® with your soothers and some water, then pop it in the microwave.

The SootherTree® is a compact, hygienic and easily portable home to store your baby's soothers between use. With its transparent lid you will always know how many soothers you have ready to use and its non slip base makes it easy for single handed use.

Microwave Steriliser

  • Sterilise up to 6 soothers in just 60 seconds
  • Compact & portable, suitable for all types and makes of soothers
  • Includes 2 FREE Orthodontic Soothers

Health professionals recommend sterilisation of soothers for babies up to 12 months. 

The Soother Tree® Steriliser is suitable to use with all soother types. If not opened, keeps contents sterile for up to 4 hrs.

How to use: Please follow instructions for use. Failure to do so may damage the unit or its contents.
1. Open transparent lid by twisting in an anticlockwise direction.
2. Hang one soother on each branch.
3. Turn the transparent lid of the Soother Tree upside down and fill with water to the fill line in the lid, which is 50 ml (minimum).
4. Pour water into the base of the Soother Tree and securely replace the lid by turning until you feel it click into place.
5. Place into microwave for the appropriate time as indicated below: 60 seconds for microwaves of 750 W - 1100 w 3 minutes for microwaves 500 W - 700 W
6. When the cycle is complete carefully remove the Soother Tree using the handle on the top of the unit.
7. Before you open the unit tilt to the side and allow excess water to drain through the side vents.

CAUTION: The Soother Tree and contents will be hot when microwave sterilising is complete. Please allow cooling time before giving your infant a soother.

If not opened, keep contents sterile for up to 4 hrs.

WARNING: Over exposure in the microwave may damage the unit and/ or its contents.