Terms & Conditions
ClevaMama Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the ClevaMama’s website. This website is operated by a company registered in Ireland with company number 376336 whose registered office is Unit B3A, Airport Business Park, Cloghran, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland, K67 Y2E1. Handy Baby Products Ltd VAT number is IE6396336B.
These terms and conditions are provided by Handy Baby Products Limited and set out the terms and conditions under which you may use our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, then you may not use the website.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us updating the website. Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website. We reserve the right to close any, or all, of the website at any time, and to amend or correct the website with or without prior notice.
We consider and confirm that all and any linked content to other documents and/or areas of our website form part of our Terms and Conditions.
Access to Website Content / Copyright
Handy Baby Products Ltd is the owner (or licensee) of all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material and/or content published on it. You are permitted to use such material and/or content only as expressly authorised by us (or our licensors). You acknowledge and agree that the material and/or content published on this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and/or content for the purpose of using this website.
You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and/or content published on this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and/or content.
You may not systematically extract and/or utilise parts of the content of our website. In particular, you may not, without our prior written permission:
- redistribute or modify any of the content of our website,
- remove any copyright or trade mark notices from any copies of the content,
- utilise any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract for re-utilisation of any parts of the website, and/or
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website
If you use our website, it is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your account and password and that no unauthorised persons have access to them. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise as a result of your failure to keep your password and account protected.
We reserve the right to refuse access to our website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, you will not be charged.
Handy Baby Products Limited endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured may contain incomplete data, typographical errors or other inaccuracies. We try to ensure that all pricing on the website is accurate but occasionally an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise if erroneous information is reflected in the price or availability.
We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We present our content "as is" and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of the equipment you use to view our website, may affect the colours you actually see on the screen. We cannot guarantee that your equipment's display of any colour, texture or detail of products will be accurate/the same as the actual product.
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, we do not warrant that the function or operation of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
Also, your access to our website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. As a visitor to, and user of our website, you agree that your access is undertaken at your own risk and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment and software to safely access our website. We shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind that you may incur from your use of or inability to access our website.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us for online purchases are as follows:
You place the order for your products on our website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Handy Baby Products Limited.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered.
- You will be separately notified in the event that we do not accept your order, or where you have otherwise cancelled your order.
- A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we dispatch your order.
By placing an order with us you agree that:
- Any information provided by you will be true, accurate, current and complete
- You are the authorised holder of any credit or debit card you may use on the website
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to any information you have submitted to the website
- You will only use the material on the website for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever
- By clicking Confirm Order you are confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions and that you are giving us permission to pre authorise your account upon order and debit your account upon dispatch / collection.
- You have read and accept all terms and conditions including in particular the terms in relation to Price and Promotions, Shipping and Delivery, Contract Cancellation, Returns and Refunds and Data Protection.
- Products are for family domestic use only.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which the customer has accepted when an order has been placed. Once an order is placed customers are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
Any errors regarding website-based information, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other documentation or information issued by us may be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
Price and Promotions
Free gift promotions advertised are available online while stocks last. Where stock is not available at the time of placing your order we are unable to offer this item at any later stage under the promotional arrangement advertised.
The price displayed at time of purchase is the price you will pay and will in general not be affected by price increases or decreases. We are unable to offer a discounted price should the price of an item decrease after you make your purchase.
Price savings are evaluated on recommended retail prices. Discounts deducted from lowest priced item. Buy 1 Get 1 Free refers to least expensive item free. Buy 2 Get 1 Free refers to buy 3 items and get the least expensive free. Buy 1 Get 2nd Half Price refers to least expensive half price.
All voucher and discount codes must be entered on the 'Shopping Basket' page before proceeding to the checkout and cannot be applied if not entered at time of placing the order.
If a code does not apply a discount please check the valid dates. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions of each voucher and discount code as they may vary.
Due to the quick turnaround of orders we are unable to amend an order once it has been placed. Customers must ensure they check their order carefully before submitting it.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you return the products no later than 28 working days after the day on which you received the Products.
We will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge provided that the goods are returned to us in their original condition. Where the returned/ cancelled item forms part of a larger order all of which is not being returned, the original delivery charge will continue to apply. You will be liable for the cost of returning the goods to us and must ensure that they are returned in protective packaging.
Please see our Returns policy for further details.
Shipping and Delivery
We try to offer the best and most competitive shipping rates and any charges are only covering the cost of shipping as incurred by us from our third party delivery service providers. Where possible, we subsidise the shipping charge and do not pass this on to our customers.
If you fail to take delivery of the ordered goods and they are returned to us, we will contact you upon their arrival via email. unless you have notified us before then to advise that the goods are still required. If the goods are still required, you will be charged an additional shipping fee for a second delivery.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is someone at the delivery address at the specified date to sign for the parcel. If no one is present the courier may deliver the goods to a neighbour either side or directly opposite and should leave a card to advise where this parcel has been left. If a parcel has been delivered but you are claiming non receipt of a parcel then please allow 3-5 days from date of notifying us to allow us to investigate with the courier.
If a refund is applied and the goods are later located then we reserve the right to place a debit for these goods unless you return them to us.
Usually everything displayed on our site as In Stock is present in our business and available for immediate sale. In the unlikely event that any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to cancel your order. You will receive an email notification of any order cancellation as a result of stock out confirming that any pre-authorisation has been released and/or payment refunded for the goods in question, in line with our Payment Terms. To the extent that the out-of-stock item forms part of a larger order, all other goods ordered by the customer will be dispatched in the normal way.
It is our objective to achieve on time delivery on all orders. We use a third party courier service provider and on occasion human error may cause a package to be misdirected. Once dispatched, the on-time delivery of a package is the responsibility of the relevant courier company and Handy Baby Products Limited cannot be held responsible for a package not reaching its destination on time. In order to avoid disappointment, we suggest that customers place orders well in advance to allow for any unforeseen delays.
We are happy to exchange or refund goods if returned within 14 days of purchase, provided the goods are unused, unopened, in their original condition and packaging with all materials, manuals and accessories intact. Please refer to our Returns Policy for full details.
We aim to process all refunds as quickly as possible. Please allow up purchased, will be made using the same payment method, card or PayPal account used at the time of placing the order for goods purchased online. The customers' statutory rights are not affected.
Please note that the time taken to process a refund and/or release any pre-authorisation taken on your card may vary depending on your bank or credit card provider. In our experience, it can take up to 8 days. This processing time is completely outside of our control and any delay is not on the part of Handy Baby Products Limited.
ClevaMama Digital Gift Card Terms and Conditions
If you’re buying a new or expectant mum a ClevaMama Gift Voucher (which is very thoughtful of you), please make sure you enter their email address correctly! If you enter it wrongly and the Gift Voucher is emailed to someone else who uses it, we are unable to help. Please check, double check and even triple check before you buy.
Sometimes spam filters send our emails into junk or spam folders. So, if you’ve received your gift voucher, please remember to check your spam or junk folder as it is probably waiting there for you!
If you have a friend or family member who has been so lovely and sent you a ClevaMama
Gift voucher, there are a few points to bear in mind:
- Valid activated cards can only be used (are redeemable) in full or part payment for products purchased in the Republic of Ireland and for www.clevamama.co.uk for gift cards purchased in the UK. We mean, you can only use the Gift Voucher on the site from which you bought the gift card.
- This gift card may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
- The gift card balance will expire 5 years after the last card use.
ClevaMama reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so and to cancel any Gift Vouchers in its sole discretion where fraud or misuse is suspected. Reasonable notice of these changes will be given where possible.
By signing up and consenting to our Terms & Conditions, you agree to receive marketing communications from ClevaMama. You may notice we ask for your due date, this is so we can make sure you receive the best information for you and your baby's journey. Remember you do not have to submit this if you do not want to.
Should you wish to no longer receive emails from us then please click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any of our emails to unsubscribe from all or contact Customer Support.
ClevaMama Email Sign Up 10% off
- The ClevaMama Sign Up code of 10% off is only available to consumers who consent to receive ClevaMama communications.
- The discount code will only be sent to consumers who register for our email newsletter with a valid email address. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder.
- One discount code use per customer.
- The discount is only valid against full-price products and does not include delivery charges. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions and cannot be used to purchase gift cards or clearance items. In relations to returns and refunds, please refer to our returns policy.
- If you tell us that you no longer want to receive emails from us, remember it can take a few days for all our systems to update so please bear with us. You may still get emails while your request is being processed. Please note that as a customer, you will still receive transactional emails such as Order Confirmations, Dispatch Notices, Review Requests, etc. as these are ‘service’ communications.
Deletion of account information
If you no longer wish to be a customer, please contact Customer Support (and request that we close your account. Please bear in mind that we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after a deletion request. We will only keep what we absolutely need in order to meet our legal and regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud/abuse and enforce our Terms & Conditions.
We love being able to interact with and chat to you through social media. However, we can’t control those social media platforms or how you set your profiles on them. Please check and set your privacy settings so that you understand and are comfortable with how your personal information on those platforms will be used.
ClevaMama UGC policy
By tagging your social media posts and/or social media images (including their captions) with #clevamama or #clevabath or #clevafoam or #clevafeed (the “ClevaMama hashtags”), or with the following handle @clevamama or by uploading content to any clevamama.com or mobile applications and/or the ClevaMama social media pages (together the “ClevaMama platforms”) you agree to the following ClevaMama policy:
All posts and content tagged with the ClevaMama hashtags and/or the ClevaMama handles, or uploaded to the ClevaMama platforms, including without limitation, your name, biographical information and all other names, usernames, pseudonyms, text, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, images, photographs, code, videos, clips, gifs, moving images and all other information and material shall be referred to in this policy as "UGC”.
You grant us a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable - unless you tell us otherwise - transferable, worldwide licence (including the right to sub-licence) to use, publish, edit and remove UGC in our sole discretion and on any media, for any purpose, including to advertise our products;
You hereby warrant and represent that:
- you own all rights in UGC;
- you have obtained permission from any person(s) identifiable in UGC to grant the rights specified in this policy, or where those person(s) are aged 18 years or under, you either:
- Are the parent or legal guardian or such identified person(s), or
- Have obtained the express consent from a parent or legal guardian of such identified person(s) to their appearance in UGC and to you submitting UGC to the ClevaMama platforms.
- Your use and our use of UGC will not infringe the rights of any third party or breach any applicable law or regulation
- You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive (or procure the same from any third party where applicable) any and all moral rights and any other similar rights in connection with our usage of UGC.
Description of Products
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. If there is an error we will endeavor to amend this immediately.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa Debit
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can be assured that this is done only to confirm your identity.
Handy Baby Products Limited does not perform a credit check and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Most items are covered for up to one year against manufacturing faults, unless otherwise specified. Your receipt is your proof of warranty.
We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to the information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked. We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website, or on any website to which it is linked.
Safety & Regulations
Safety is our first priority at Handy Baby Products Limited T/A ClevaMama, and all our products are tested to the relevant safety standards. Please ensure that you check the labelling on the packaging, which indicates the age group for which the product is suitable. Please take note of any other warnings or recommendations.
Promotions & Sale Items:
Clearance Discounts Terms and conditions
- Prices are as advertised on selected stock items only in the Clearance section of clevamama.com
- Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price.
- ClevaMama reserves the right to amend or remove clearance products at their discretion.
- While stocks last
- All items are advertised in good faith to be available at time of the offer. However, unforeseen problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. While great care has been taken to ensure accuracy of all prices and descriptions, ClevaMama reserves the right to correct any errors and adjust prices, especially for customs duty or other statutory charges that are out of our control.
- This section refers to products that are labelled as return products on clevamama.com.
- Returned products are items which have been sold to customers and subsequently returned to ClevaMama. They have been thoroughly inspected, deemed fit for purpose and eligible for resale.
- Returned products may have some superficial impact to their outer packaging, not to the product or function of the product.
- These products are non-refundable and cannot be returned for an alternative. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Available in Ireland only.