ClevaFoam Baby Pillow
Nothing is more precious than your baby. Our supportive and breathable ClevaFoam® Baby Pillow, has been designed to protect and support your baby's soft round head and neck while sleeping.
ClevaFoam Baby Pillow features a wide range of benefits from support to ultimate comfort.
- Made with ClevaFoam® technology ito help to protect the round shape of your baby's head and help prevent Flat Head Syndrome while they rest
- Breathable and lightweight
- Reduced heat retention to help prevent overheating
- Super soft breathable, easy to remove outer cover has a reverse zip for your child's safety, protecting the face of your child. This cover is machine washable and tumble dry safe, refer to care label.
- Hypoallergenic, pH balanced & toxin free; makes it ideal for babies who suffer with asthma & allergies.
- The ClevaFoam Baby Pillow has been independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Recommended for babies 0 to 12 months.
Our advanced ClevaFoam® technology protects the round shape of your baby's head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). Researched and developed with the European University, Trinity College of Dublin, Ireland, it is scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your baby's head by 50% and to increase support by 80%.
The uniquely formulated ClevaFoam® with its open cell structure is 100% breathable, has significantly reduced heat retention and is remarkably light weight.
For your baby’s comfort and safety, it is hypoallergenic, pH balanced, and toxin and formaldehyde free and perfect for babies with asthma and allergies.
We also have a range of goregous Pillow cases available to perfectly fit your ClevaFaom Baby Pillow..
ClevaFoam Baby Pillow is H 23cm x W 40cm.
A little bit about Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly):
It is medically advised that babies are placed on their back while they sleep as this is safest position for them. This position can create pressure on the back of their head and so Flat Head Syndrome may become an issue. Young babies when they rest can have a side which they prefer to sleep on, this means that natural pressure can be put and focused on one side of thier head.
Here are some extra and simple ways to help manage this:
- Re-position your baby's head while they are resting, so that sometimes they face left and sometimes they face right. So very gently switching the side they face when they go down to sleep.
- When your baby is ready, start practicing Tummy Time with them, this helps strengthen their shoulder and neck muscles for better control of their head.
For more information on our ClevaFoam Technology <link>, our ClevaFoam Baby Pillow <link>and other ClevaFoam products <link>.