Baby Blanket with Waffle Weave Design
The ClevaMama® Waffle Weave Cotton Blanket is a must-have bedding item for all parents. Our Cot or Cot Bed Blanket is 100% cotton, designed to provide insulation while at the same time ensuring great breathability. The Waffle Weave design and dimensional texture, which is thick, yet light and airy, is useful in all seasons and climates so is ideal for at home or out and about.
ClevaMama® Waffle Weave Cotton Blanket is available in a range of soft colours such as coral, blue and white, to suit any nursery and is available in 2 sizes: 70 x 90 cm for crib or Moses basket and 120 x140 cm for cot and cot bed.
The baby blanket is suitable for babies from 0 months+.
ClevaMama® Waffle Weave Blanket features:
- Luxurious Blanket - 100% soft spun cotton, it’s warm and snuggly so perfect for your little one’s delicate skin.
- Waffle Weave Design - the special waffle weave design creates a dimensional texture that is thick yet light and airy. This cotton blanket is useful in all seasons and climates and is ideal for at home or out and about. The waffle weave design allows increased airflow and provides insulation while offering great breathability, making them the ideal choice for parents.
- Sustainable Fabric: As part of our journey to Climate Positive, we are choosing sustainable fabrics such as cotton, which is renewable and fully biodegradable to use in our products.
- Classy and Cosy - Soft blanket with a classic style. ClevaMama® offers a range of three soft colours to match any nursery and the blanket makes an ideal baby shower or new arrival gift.
- Machine Washable - at 40 degrees maximum. Fast drying and soft.
- Perfect Dimensions - the ideal size for a moses basket or crib, for cot or cot bed and for swaddling your baby.
The ClevaMama® Waffle Weave Cotton Blanket is available in 2 sizes: 70 x 90 cm for crib or Moses basket and 120 x 140 cm for cot or cot bed. Suitable for babies from 0 months+.
The Waffle Weave Cotton Blanket designed by mums for mums is from ClevaMama®
Do not mix light and dark colours.
Do not soak or bleach.
Tumble dry at low temperature.