3 in 1 Nite Nite Romper & Sleeping Bag - 1 Tog
- Transitions from Swaddle to Sleep Bag/Romper
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- 2-way zip for easy night-time changing
- Safe open/close clickable poppers
- Made from 100% sustainable cotton
Nite Nite 3 in 1: Swaddle, Sleeping Bag and Baby Romper
Our super soft baby sleeping romper comforts and grows with baby during and after the swaddling stage. It is made from 100% soft breathable cotton and is acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute for its design which swaddles to waistline for a hip-healthy natural leg position.
- 0 to 3 months - It's a snug Swaddle, which cocoons your baby and helps to prevent startle reflex. It is easy to swaddle your baby with arms tucked in for total snugness or arms out.
- 3 to 6 months - It transitions to a cosy sleep bag. Unclick the poppers to free your baby’s arms and hands to allow them to self soothe
- 6 months plus - Their favourite sleep bag becomes a Romper. Simply open the poppers at the bottom and baby is free to stand up and move about.
The Nite Nite romper also has a 2-way zip for easy changing, a chin guard and safe open/close clickable poppers and has a tog rating of 1.0 which means it is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C.
3 in 1 Nite Nite Romper & Sleeping Bag
Designed to make it natural for baby to move from swaddles to a sleeping bag. It helps your baby to stay active and allows freedom to move around, while enjoying the comfort.
3 in 1 Nite Nite Baby Romper features include:
Super soft, breathable rich fabric for comfort, and swaddles to waistline for a hip healthy natural leg position
- Our rompers has been independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
What is TOG? Choosing the right baby sleeping bag
The tog rating or weight of a baby sleeping bag determines its thickness and therefore how warm it keeps your child. The higher the tog rating (weight) the warmer the baby sleeping bag. Please follow our recommendations on the table below to determine which tog is the best one for you. The decision depends mainly on the nursery temperature.